KSID COVENTRY STUDIO
Sparkle Troupe classes are perfect for your advanced beginner who has expressed interest in deepening his or her time commitment to Irish dance through training with a group, cohort style.
Each 60 minute class will include warm-ups and stretching exercises as well as more focused work on techniques, drills, and learning KSID’s beginner-level reel, light jig, and single jig choreography. Sparkle troupe dancers also are invited to begin learning hard shoe through 30 minute supplementary classes beginning in October 2017.
Sparkle Troupe dancers will show off what they have learned at Merry & Bright, KSID’s Spring Recital and at various other performances throughout the year.
EXTRA SPARKLE & SHINE
COMING SOON! 6WK SUPPLEMENTARY CLASS OPTIONS
BEGINNER HARD SHOE, MONDAY 4:00-4:30 *
BEGINNER HARD SHOE, TUESDAY 4:00-4:30 *
* Our Sparkle Troupe beginner hard shoe option is starting October 2nd, dancers interested in this option please register now.
ADDING TO OUR WINTER SESSION 5WK SUPPLEMENTARY CLASS OPTIONS
MERRY & BRIGHT PRODUCTION MINI CLASS
** Our Sparkle Troupe Merry & Bright production class options are starting November 2017 as part of our Winter session of classes. Registration for this class will open later this Fall.
Note: Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable unless written medical authorization is provided.
- September 11, 2017
- November 20, 2017
- January 29, 2018
- April 9, 2018
Required In-Class Attire
- Girls: Leggings and a tank with white poodle socks and traditional Irish ghillies
- Boys: Workout-style pants (must hit at or above the ankle) or shorts and a t-shirt with black jazz shoes
- KSID green bow, black skirt, white blouse
- More information on Merry & Bright costuming to come