KSID COVENTRY STUDIO
THURSDAY 7:30-8:30 *
* this class is currently on hold awaiting registration, interested in this class contact KSID today!
Our Beginner classes are the perfect way to start your child’s career in Irish dance. Each 60 minute class will include warm-ups and stretching exercises as well as activities that encourage imagination and dexterity. We spend time breaking down all of the basic techniques of Irish dance and work towards learning KSID’s beginner-level reel, light jig, and single-jig choreography.
Our beginners will show off what they have learned at KSID’s Spring Recital and at various other performances throughout the year.
Note: Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable unless written medical authorization is provided. For our beginner classes, a 5-week payment option is available in addition to our traditional 10-week session schedule.
- September 4, 2017
- November 18, 2017
- January 29, 2018
- April 9, 2018
Required In-Class Attire
- Girls: Leotard and tights or leggings and a tank with white poodle socks and traditional Irish ghillies
- Boys: Workout-style pants (must hit at or above the ankle) or shorts and a t-shirt with black jazz shoes
- KSID green bow, black skirt, white blouse
- More information on Spring Recital costuming to come in 2018