+ THURSDAY 4:30-6:30
both classes required
dancers can take one section or both
mini company A, minimum class commitment is 4 hours
mini company B, minimum class commitment is 3 hours
the max allowed class time for the safety of our dancers is 7 hours.
EXTRA SPARKLE & SHINE
SUPPLEMENTARY CLASS OPTIONS
MONDAY 4:30-5:30, CLUB CEILI
WEDNESDAY 4:30-5:30, MERRY & BRIGHT PRODUCTION #
THURSDAY 6:30-7:30, TROUPE HARD SHOE
SATURDAY 11:30-12:30, MERRY & BRIGHT PRODUCTION #
SATURDAY 12:30-1:30 COMPANY FEIS PREP & DRILLS
SATURDAY 1:00-2:00 FEIS PREP & DRILLS *
* class will meet 5 weeks only and billed independently of your dancers full Winter 10 week schedule. class dates 1.13, 1.20, 1.27, 2.3, 2.10. Feis 2.17.
please note your additional class choices at checkout
**Note: Once registered, there is a three week grace period where class selections are locked to avoid disruption and to ensure the teachers have time to evaluate the level of each student**
Note: Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable unless written medical authorization is provided. Dancers on a medical leave are not allowed to sit in on classes due to liability concerns.
- September 04, 2017
- November 20, 2017
- January 29, 2018
- April 9, 2018
Required In-Class Attire
- KSID Tank or Solid Colored Tank
- Supportive Sports Bra
- Spandex Shorts or Leggings (no loose pants allowed)
- KSID Team Jacket or Hoodie for Warm-Ups
- Clean Poodle Socks
- Hair tied up and neat
Enter class already wearing soft shoes; bring hard shoes and water bottle in dance bag
- KSID Prime Team Dress *
- More information on Merry & Bright costuming to come
* our next Prime dress order is closing September 25th. Order your dress via Prime Dress Designs.
We have two used ones available at the studio too!