KSID COVENTRY STUDIO
TUESDAY 4:30-5:30 *
Each 60 minute class will include warm-ups and stretching exercises as well as more focused work on techniques, drills, and learning KSID’s beginner-level reel, light jig, and single jig choreography.
Sparkle Troupe dancers will show off what they have learned at Merry & Bright, KSID’s Spring Recital, and at various other performances throughout the year.
* Hard shoe is also included in our Tuesday Sparkle troupe class.
Note: Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable unless written medical authorization is provided.
- September 4, 2017
- November 20, 2017
- February 12, 2018
- April 30, 2018
Required In-Class Attire
- Girls: Leggings and a tank with white poodle socks and traditional Irish ghillies
- Boys: Workout-style pants (must hit at or above the ankle) or shorts and a t-shirt with black jazz shoes
- KSID green bow, mock neck leotard, pink embroidered skirt.
- Order your recital costumes here.